1. We believe that the Scriptures, consisting of the Old and New Testament, are verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, that they are without error in their original manuscripts, and that they are the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe that there is one God, who is eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in a personal Devil, who is the great deceiver of the human race.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, and will return personally and visibly.
5. We believe that every human has sinned, and is guilty before God, needing to be "born again" for salvation.
6. We believe that all who receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord are born of the Holy Spirit and are the children of God, eternally saved, and indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe that at the time of one's new birth, he is baptized by the Holy Spirit and receives a spiritual gift (or gifts) for the building up of the body of Christ.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved and unsaved, the saved to be with Christ forever, and the unsaved to be consigned to eternal hell.
9. We believe that all who are truly born again should, in the strength of the Holy Spirit, live a holy life, separated from worldly and sinful practices that might cause others to stumble, or bring reproach on Jesus Christ.
10. We believe the Gospel is for everyone and that the supreme obligation of the believer is to get God's truth to everyone throughout the entire world.
Copyright @ 2019. All rights reserved. | Comments, questions, or hard copy requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org